• Segregate Your Recycled Materials. Find a label that clearly shows which container to use for each type of waste – cardboard, computer paper, aluminum, plastic bags, etc.
• Create Your Own Designs. We make it easy to customize a recycle label. Kick off a campaign at your school or company with a personalized design. It is just $59 to order 50 custom recycle stickers. Get everyone involved.
• Buy Recycled Materials.We offer a line of products made from recycled tires. This has been a big hit. We will soon announce a new line of tags and labels made from recycled material.
• Turn Off the Lights. Our line of signs and labels provide a reminder to turn off the lights and be careful not to waste water. Or, keep contaminates out of sewers that drain to the ocean or natural bodies of water.
• Don't Contaminate the Recycling. Keep batteries and heavy metals out of the landfills.
I have always felt strongly about recycling and am particularly proud of our site.
We are constantly adding new designs. Please suggest others. What started as a passion for the environment has become the webs & widest assortment of recycling labels and signs.