The Mini Speed Hump is the only free-standing speed bump or permanent rubber speed hump available on the market today for maintaining traffic speeds from 15 to 25 mph. The Mini Speed Hump was specifically designed using feedback from municipal engineers to control the speed of residential and city traffic, without compromising the higher speeds of emergency response vehicles. The unique design of this unit utilizes fewer fastening bolts for permanent installations, allowing a customer to quickly install or remove them when necessary with very minimal damage to the street surface, whether it is concrete or asphalt. Additionally, the Mini Speed Hump's design means that these units can be temporarily deployed without the need to bolt them down. This means that you can deploy and recover these traffic slowing products whenever and wherever you need them. Simply put them down and link them together! The Mini-Speed Hump has been repeatedly field-tested to take the abuse and compression of extremely high-weight vehicles and high volumes of continuous traffic. These features make the Mini Speed Hump ideal for city streets, permanent checkpoints, parking lots, special events, parking complexes, guarded gate entrances or exits, construction sites, school zones, emergency response situations, or anywhere an effective traffic control device is temporarily or permanently needed.
• Easy to remove and relocate
• Flexible: conforms to road curvature
• Embedded reflective material increases visibility
• No maintenance required: bumps will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
• Manufactured to withstand extreme temperatures, constant U.V. light, extreme weather conditions, and of course, high traffic volume.
• Made in the USA from durable recycled tire rubber.
• Easy, one-person installation