Our Standard Speed Bump is the only free-standing speed bump or permanent rubber speed bump available on the market today targeted for traffic speeds below 10 mph. Requiring no hardware or installation, you can deploy and recover these traffic slowing products whenever and wherever you need them. The unique design of these speed bumps means that they will stay in place without the use of stakes, bolts, or adhesives. Simply put them down and link them together! Plus, they are also ideally suited for permanent applications. The Standard Speed Bump has been repeatedly field-tested to take the abuse and compression of extremely high-weight vehicles and high volumes of continuous traffic. These features make the speed bump ideal for temporary traffic stops, parking lots, parking complexes, guarded gate entrances or exits, construction sites, school drop-off or pick-up areas, emergency response situations, or anywhere an effective traffic control device is temporarily or permanently needed.
• Easy to remove and relocate
• Flexible: conforms to road curvature
• Embedded reflective material increases visibility
• No maintenance required: bumps will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
• Manufactured to withstand extreme temperatures, constant U.V. light, extreme weather conditions, and of course, high traffic volume.
• Made in the USA from durable recycled tire rubber.
• Easy, one-person installation